This page is devoted to tips and techniques on catching that top predator, the muskellunge, and also provide a resource on where to find the proper equipment for catching them. We are calling on all club members and guests to send in their advice on how to catch this elusive creature. Also send in stories and pictures of any that you've been skillful (or lucky) enough to catch. Just as important, be sure you've read the article on the Fishing page on how to properly practice catch and release. Releasing a musky or any other fish is crucial to keeping a healthy fishery.
- Fishing for Muskies - Tips & techniques for catching that musky written by some club members.
- Musky Tales - Stories and pictures of musky catches around the PA Club.
- Musky Lures - Explanation of various musky lures as told by Ralph Martone.
- Sonar & GPS - Ralph gives tips on combining sonar and GPS for more efficient fishing.
- How to Catch Muskies on Topwater - Article from Outdoor Life magazine.
- Muskies from Moon River - A story from the January 1989 issue of Fishing Facts describing the catch of a 65 pound musky from the Moon River basin, just a few miles from the club.
- Georgian Bay Muskellunge - A good resource on muskies in Georgian Bay.