Please email me any pictures you want published. Digital photos in .jpg format are best, but if you have prints and you mail them to me, I can work with those too. My mailing address may be found at the bottom of the Helpful Contacts page. When sending photos, try and include some captions such as who is in the photo, where and when it was taken and any comments you want to add. The maximum file size attachment for my email account is 10 MB. So be sure to break up the emails into smaller ones if necessary. Photos older than five years will generally be posted on the History page.
- Spring - May snow blizzard, big pike, wildlife. View a video of the snow blizzard - a large 24 MB file, it may be best to download it before trying to view it.
- Work Week - New ceiling for the main cottage, snakes & other wildlife.
- June Camps - Bass, pike & musky.
- July Men's Camp - Pictures courtesy of guest Larry White: cornhole, dogfish, bear, fishing off dock.
- Goglin/Peters Week - Birthday party! Catfish, loons, lots of pike & bass.
- Montgomery Week - Fishing awards, gar, kids at play.
- Martone/Devido Week - Kids on tow, with pike & bass.
- Shirey/Dolney Week - Pike, group pictures.
- Lake Erie Walleye - Kurt & Karl Menges fishing with Captain John of Chopper Charters.
- September Camps - Burbot, early morning scenes, sunset.
- Trail Cam Photos & Video - Pictures and video from a trail camera posted near John Cloarec's old place.
- Spring Trips - Jumping deer, osprey, cornhole.
- Work Week - Storage shed, boathouse, snakes.
- Goglin Week - Black bear, under tow, largemouth.
- Summertime Photos - Bear cub, new fridge.
- July Montgomery Week - Walleye, tubing, many pike & bass.
- August Men's Camp.
- Kiefer/Poulton Week - A sampling of photos from Neal Blizzard.
- September Men's Camp - Last week of the season, low water levels.
- Camp Opening - 40 inch pike, Mother's Day fashion show.
- Work Week - New pantry, stairwell storage, dining chairs and a few fish.
- June McBride Week
- Hasely/Martone Week - Ed's musky, trail building.
- Montgomery Week - Cheryl's musky.
- August - Knipe, Shirey, Weingartner, McConahy family weeks, Men's Camp.
- Kiefer/Poulton September Camp - On Smugbug.com.
- Some September Photos
- Camp Opening - Snow & cold, Clear Lake, musky, geese.
- Memorial Day trip - Karl's Musky.
- Work Week - Pike, walleye, giving Joe a hard time.
- Montgomery Week - June fishing, walleye, black bear.
- Hasely/Martone Week - Smallies & bears.
- July Men's Camp - Freshwater drum, sleepyhead.
- Haas/Devido Week - Musky, club trail.
- Montgomery August Week - Water snake, gar, loon, family shots.
- September Camps - Musky, pike, sunsets, poker, closing up camp.
Here is a page with some assorted pictures of the Pennsylvania Club. They will give you a good idea of what the club and its facilities look like.
Was going to call this the Big Walleye page, but since so few are caught, size doesn't much matter. Send in your walleye photos and there's a good chance it will get published!
Neal Blizzard has taken many pictures at the club through the years, especially during work weeks and while fishing during the annual Kiefer Week. There are also some nostalgic photos from the past.